Slider

.

Monday, September 30, 2013

J + J 1 year

It might not seem like it but one year in marriage is a big milestone! It marks the first of many years to come. Jeremy and Julia contacted me a few months back entertaining the idea of taking some anniversary photos at their favorite beach spot in Oregon; Cannon Beach. From there on out we planned our time to be spent indoors and outdoors exploring all that the city of Cannon Beach has to offer, and we did just that!

As you can see, these two are so in love! I have been so blessed to have met them and to have spent one of my Monday evenings exploring the beach with them! Thank you Jeremy and Julia for including me in such a big milestone in your life! May God bless your marriage for all the years to come!

Another sweet side note, my sister Whitney came along with me! I even handed her a camera for the day and she took some incredible candid shots from the side. Thank you Whitney for all your help and for sharing a pint with me after the eventful day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment